The Ardenwald-Johnson Creek Neighborhood Association is standing in opposition of coal train traffic passing along the western neighborhood boundary for livability, traffic, and environmental concerns.
- AJC NDA Letter to Milwaukie City Council Opposing Coal Trains – Sept. 25, 2012
- Letters from Coal Train Task Force and Sierra Club (distributed to email list Oct. 13, 2012)
- Milwaukie Community Forum Against Coal Export Sept. 27, 2012 Announcement
- Milwaukie Community Forum Against Coal Export Sept. 27, 2012 Flyer (1MB PDF)
- Power Past Coal Coal Export Hearings for December, 2012 (188 kb PDF)