Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail
- Upcoming meetings are listed on the calendar.
Weekly Project Updates
- TriMet’s Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail Project
- TriMet’s SE Tacoma St./Johnson Creek Station Public Art
- City of Milwaukie Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail Project
Some overnight construction work will need to be done and may affect nearby residents. Overnight work are granted a noise variance permit by the City.
- None scheduled at this time.
Reporting Construction Noise Complaints
An independent contractor is monitoring the construction work noise decibels within the Milwaukie city limits. Some construction work may have noise variance permits to allow noise exceeding the allowable decibel level at certain times.
- Milwaukie Police Non-Emergency: 503-786-7400 (business hours), or 503-786-7500 (non-business hours)
- TriMet Community Affairs Manager, Claudia Steinberg: 503-962-2154 or email email@example.com.
(Note: Documents are for light rail projects directly involving Ardenwald-Johnson Creek NDA. For other segments of the Milwaukie-Portland Light Rail projects, please visit www.trimet.org/pm.)
- Tacoma Street Station Riparian Easement (5MB PDF)
- Johnson Creek Blvd. Traffic Meeting Feb. 11, 2010 (426 KB PDF)
- Tacoma St. Station Park & Ride Traffic Meeting Oct. 26, 2009 Updated Draft (121 KB PDF)
- Neighborhood/Recreation Segment Design (Tacoma St. Station) (5.5 MB PDF)
- Tacoma St. Station /JCB Traffic Meeting October 26, 2009 (PDF)
- Question and Answers from October 12th Meeting (PDF)
Creek Committee (formerly Tacoma Street Station Charette)
Documents related to Tacoma Street Station charettes, which is a separate committee that meets to discuss the environmental and natural integration with the station and Park & Ride, can be found at Creek Committee (Tacoma Street Station Charette).