When subscribed to our email list, you receive:
- Neighborhood meeting and event notifications
- Neighborhood news
- Neighborhood meeting agendas and minutes
- Communications from Association board and committee members
- Cities or counties communications involving Ardenwald-Johnson Creek NDA
After Subscribing to the Email List
After submitting your email address, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. You will need to click on the confirmation link in the confirmation email for your subscription to take effect.
After confirming your email subscription, you will receive a Welcome email that will contain:
- A link to your subscription profile
- Your subscription profile username and temporary password (you can change password in your profile)
- Unsubscribe link
How do I change my email address or password?
Log into your profile. Use “Update Address” tab to change your email address. Use “Password” tab to change your password.
No longer receiving emails from the list?
If you subscribed to our email list and are no longer receiving emails, there are couple of causes:
- Either the email address is being blocked by your email or Internet service provider.
- Your email address has been disabled or discontinued.
- Another person unsubscribed you using the unsubscribe link in the email (typically if the email was forwarded)
- Your email client junk mail filtering.
Please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com for help on this matter.
Why cannot I sign up for email list through the neighborhood meeting sign-in sheets?
The email address you use for the meeting sign-in sheet is for record only and is not used for email subscription. Subscribing to our email list online ensures that the email addresses you entered is accurate (for example, capital “I,” lower-case “L,” or the number one that could lead to invalid address or misdirected email). Even if we enter the email address for you manually, you will still need to respond to the confirmation email in order to receive emails from our list.