TriMet bus service schedule changes take effect Sunday, September 13. Several changes affect bus services running in Ardenwald-Johnson Creek Neighborhood.
- MAX Orange Line: The new addition to the TriMet MAX Light Rail System, including the Tacoma St. Station/Johnson Creek Station. Daily service.
- Line 28 (Linwood): Line eliminated, including stops along SE 42nd Ave., SE Harvey St. and SE 32nd Ave.
- Line 31 (King Rd.): Line eliminated to become Line 33.
- Line 33 (McLoughlin/King Rd): Line 33 will reroute at Milwaukie through SE Harrison St. to Clackamas Town Center. Daily service.
- Line 34 (Linwood/River Road): New route that will serve SE Johnson Creek Blvd. and SE Tacoma St., including Tacoma St./Johnson Creek Station at 35-minute intervals. No Saturday and Sunday service.
- Line 75 (Cesar Chavez-Lombard): Frequent Service restored for Sundays with 15 minute intervals. No route change. Daily service.
Line 34 (Linnwod/River Road) and Line 99 (Macadam/McLoughlin) connect to Tacoma St./Johnson Creek Station. Line 99 is no longer McLoughlin Express.